Started watching a collection of Mill Creek horrors called Cult Terror Cinema I haven't seen before. As usual I just started with the first disk. What came on was Carnival of Crime and Lurkers. I started with Carnival of Crime but it was a disappointment. I am not the hugest fan of the Crown International Pictures early 60s output, although there are a few random gems. CoC was a recycled sloppy South American crime drama. The print was beat up and although the opening credits contained some interesting visuals, the darn thing didn't have much entertainment value to offer so I turned it off, disappointed. I picked the 2nd feature on the disc, this thing called LURKERS. How surprised was I to discover it was a Roberta Findlay film! So far it has been great trash! It's making up for the shortcomings of Carnival of Crime. Excited to see what other treasures this collection has to offer.
PIC OF THE DAY:
No comments:
Post a Comment