Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Lurkers was great. Complete nonsense. There is a terrible killer called The Hammer who is like a much less charismatic Andrew Dice Clay. He smashes in some lady's head and the sound effect sounded just like one I made poorly with my mouth for a similar purpose for one of my backyard slasher films of that period. I love Roberta Findlay's films. She's like a slightly more competent Doris Wishman and just as entertaining. The Teacher is another great film in the Cult Terror collection. I've seen it several times already and I love it. I forgotten I had done so and started it and stuck with the darn thing until the end credits rolled.

Recorded a song called Day of Remembrance. Been really working on my rhythm playing and was astonished at what I pulled off on that one! It's great to be making things again. Been blocking that passway with beer bottles!

VID OF THE DAY:


No comments: