Friday, May 10, 2019

I have been growing increasingly mindful of my artistic consumption versus output. Bankruptcy and divorce have been creating a great deal of stress. When that kind of stuff is happening, I need to self soothe and take care of myself. I used to self soothe by creating more stress for myself, usually by throwing myself into a creative project that takes up a lot of time and energy. The only thing with that is that it never helped me relax. I was on a perpetual hamster wheel. These days I've been consuming way more than I have been creating. But it's ok. I need this loafing phase right now. I need to relax. I am enjoying myself. But I get bored easily. Once I've slept off this hangover of adulthood, I'll be back in action.

PIC OF THE DAY:
Image result for andy warhol couch

No comments: