Monday, May 13, 2019


  • Nigel finally got his Garageband working again! I am so excited to be making music with him again.
  • Speaking of Garageband, I grew up recording music in my bedroom on a Tascam 4 track. My ambitions usually exceeded four tracks and I would often "bounce" multiple tracks onto a track, making room for more but compromising sound quality. Now, with Garageband I can slap on as many dang tracks as I want. Lots of tracks certainly slow down the process, but there are ways of dealing with it. Having had the experience with the 4 track, I've been applying a similar outlook on Garageband. Going with less is more. Trying not to lump on no more than 8 tracks per song. It gets kinda tough sometimes because of all the vocal tricks I want to do. But I've been finding inspiration in limiting my ideas.
  • Darn it Game of Thrones was amazing last night! CLEGANE BOWL!!!!
PIC OF THE DAY:

Image result for cleganebowl

No comments: