- I budgeted a little bit of money away so I could buy a ten dollar blu ray disc of Human Centipede 2 and I am so happy!
- I come from two parents. One is a tea toller and the other used to be a self medicator. I have usually vacillated between the two, leaning more toward the latter during the second half of my life. Naturally as one grows older, I am 46 years old right now, we are more aware that the reaper's scythe will one day be upon us. Time is limited. I would like to live the rest of my life out in a certain kind of way. These days beer and TV have been my companions in self medication. During other times in my life making movies and music and artwork have filled that gap. I am going back to that. I am anxious and excited about it. I saw Moby talking about sobriety on TV. Sounds silly, but that got me going on this. Had to really look at myself in the mirror for this one.
VID OF THE DAY:
No comments:
Post a Comment