Wednesday, January 30, 2019

So I only have left a few very small things to finish on PRESIDENT MONSTERFACE. I really love how it's turning out and the short short format is exciting and fast! I wanna do more! And I am excited to get going on the Bombo NIGHTFRIGHTS ep, as well as BAM! BLAM! YOUR FACE!

Some cool things on the horizon! Like a show at Riving Loom - a WEIRD MOVIE WAR between Spanish filmmaker Jorge Nunez and myself! Also doing a little youtube DVD capsule review show called COUNT SOAVI'S DVD CRYPT. I got interviewed for a Spanish zine. Things are good!

Aside from that, I've been putting more structure into my life and it's been amazing. As a kid I grew up as an only child and my parents sort of did their thing and they sort of lot me do mine. It was the 70's and it was really great to have that freedom. However I never really learned to structure my free time properly.

My slightly bi-polar tendencies made it so I was either working really hard at things during a manic phase, or oafin' and loafin' during the down phase. I am starting to learn a bit more about how to manage my energy. Calm down a bit when I am up, lift myself up a bit, or give myself a break, when I'm down. I have a lot of empathy toward people who suffer from real mental illness. If my poles were further apart, life would be very very hard!

No comments: