Monday, September 28, 2015

Taste The Terror

Got a taste of the nightmare the honey must deal with during the daytime. She had to make a Costco run so I stayed home with the kid. We went on a walk and she kept running away from me and ignored my cries of frustration. She ran into the street when I chased her. Good job, kid! You're making me crazy!

When we got home she refused to eat and threw a tantrum because I wouldn't let her watch Curious George. Then I stepped in some poo Archee left in the hallway. It was awesome. I did not shine during those moments. My wig flipped!

Started the METAL MAN script. Oh my, writing is hard! I forgot about the focus one must have. I have none. I force myself and re-force myself to write and make it good but I don't really know if it is. I will push forward until I can be a good judge.

Everything seems to take so long.

No comments: