Movies are dumb. An opiate I am hopelessly addicted to. Oh the time I have wasted watching garbage! Time I could have used to take over the world and enslave the Earth!
Like anything touched by the greasy hand of humanity, there is much potential in this technological marvel, the motion picture, and yet, that powerful potential is squalidly squandered and abandoned for commerce, fame, adulation, and idol worship. BARF! Heads on straight? Heck no!
I devote myself to the UNMASKING OF THE SHAM! Shamelessly stripping the noxious garbage from drive in junkfood for the eyes and soul and infusing it with whatever shoddy truths I carry around in my fartypants and forcing it on a tattered rag somewhere for degenerate eyes and lost souls who may perceive a ray of light shining through the horrific clutter of human wreckage, detritus, trash.
OPEN CASKETS STARE AT THE MOUNTAINS OF TRASH
THROUGH THE LAND I WILL SPREAD
LIKE A LETHAL RASH
No comments:
Post a Comment