Oh my Gawd!!! All sorts of stuff going on in here. I sort of stumbled on a new show to make. Been racking the old brain on how to create consistent content in the internet realm. Some sound advice I have found is that it's not as much about frequency, but consistency. So my plan is this! Two shows. One airs a new episode every Monday and Wednesday, the other every Tuesday and Thursday. The videos are pretty quick and easy to make. I can't get myself on a perpetual hamster wheel. The way I need to do it is to shoot 3 or 4 months of content over a few days without a whole lot of post production necessary. With my movies, the editing is a very labor intensive process. Takes up a lot of time. For vlogging, I wanna keep it simple and easy. Short and entertaining. I came up with a couple of good little vehicles for my vibe and sense of humor, or "brand." I am looking forward to this new adventure!
PIC OF THE DAY:
No comments:
Post a Comment