Monday, September 09, 2019

Geez Louise! Ok! Now I've got something to report. Super excited because Jamie Stewart put out a recording we did together about 25 years ago. You can buy it online here on Xiu Xiu's bandcamp.

Been chipping away at editing. The new guitar has been a joy to play. Writing new songs like a maniac. Feeling the need to edit. Then the screen to my old macbook pro got nutty with me. Had to take it in to the shop to get fixed. Every time I really make a creative breakthrough and I am about to make the next big step, my technology fails me. Every time. This time I just laughed. I'm proud of myself.

SO I think I'm gonna shoot a movie all by my lonesome tonight. They Got Out.

OH! Also having fun with Rocktober! I've seen some good horrors! Including...

PIC OF THE DAY:
Image result for alone in the dark 1980
Brandon Maggert (Fiona Apple's dad!)
in CHRISTMAS EVIL
(aka You Better Watch Out)

No comments: