Thursday, April 11, 2019

Trying to be better! Little over a week this time! Would love to develop the discipline to post at least one short little thing per day. But I highly doubt it. My non linearity is mighty. Too strong. Too powerful.

So I've been playing guitar every day these days. That has been awesome. Having absolutely no money has created a nice structure for my life. I am forced to be creative because I have no other options for entertainment other than watching tv. Sometimes after a long insane day I bingewatch some garbage. But I can only do so much of that. Soon I'm fired up about actually doing something and then I go do it.

So it's official. I am spending the summer editing Bam! Blam! Your Face! The goal is to get that thing done ASAP! Time to get to some new projects!

No comments: