Saturday, September 10, 2016

Oh wow

It's been almost a year since I made a blog post. How the heck did that happen? I know! Irina, the kid, and I moved from our mid town Sac duplex to the southwestern regions out near the fly buzz of the non commercial airport. Now we have a new kid, Florence. She's about six months old. Things have been busy and crazy balancing a job, school, family, relationship, and the movie making. When things are this crazy, the movie making and the relationship seem to suffer the most. Work and school are the things that keep the ship floating, so most of the effort goes into that. What's left over goes for the fam.

After about a year, things fall into rhythm and now I can set some time aside for making movies and music. Being back in Sac means I am physically close in proximity to Nigel, with whom I've been buds and music co-makers for about three decades now. The other project is digitizing everything I have ever made. It's a big job! I've been kicking around this planet for forty three years now, so I've had some time to put together a lot of stuff. It's certainly not my work ethic! My goal is to have almost everything done by the end of the year.

Aside form that, I've been working on a couple of scripts. One is done and the other is close. They're pretty funny. Not as confrontational and mean as some of the other stuff I've done. I've been listening to E.L.O. a lot these days. I think it's rubbing off.





1 comment:

Naxo Fiol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.