Saturday, March 14, 2015

Excerpt from BM A/V script KRIMI


 VIC
Jesus!

CALYPSA
This is my manservant. He enjoys killing for me. Gongo won't bite unless I ask him to.

VIC
Nice deal.

CALYPSA
A young woman. A relative, has been lost to you. Lost to a world of vice and depravity. There is a sadness. A joylessness. A deadness. Your niece is alive. But dead inside.

VIC
That's bad news. 

CALYPSA
The darkness draws you. Don't let it pull you in. It can suck you dry.

VIC
I've given up on some bad habits. 

CALYPSA
Remember, Vic, we are all responsible. You and me.

VIC 
Yeah.
  
CALYPSA
Seek out Randy the Shit.

VIC
Huh?

CALYPSA
He is a powerful seer. I only know what you know. He can give you entire trajectories. Now Listen. I told you Gongo won't bite unless I tell him to. But I gotta make a living here. So if you don't mind, then fork over some hard earned cash so I can keep making the world a happier place.



No comments: